Monday, July 2, 2012

A Green Cake Cupcake Plate Green Glass Pedestal Stand

A Green Cake Cupcake Plate Green Glass Pedestal Stand also considered an organizer, and many other things has been listed with my Ecrater Shop. Stop by to see the pictures, and descriptions for this item. This piece was repurposed by me, and the greens are so much sweeter in person than I could picture for you. I love the design work in the plate. Also, when you think about it, you are getting 2 pieces in one. Since I used this type of glassware for the base pedestal stand of the plate stand I repurposed you could flip this over for use too. Yeah, when flipped over you could leave the plate showing it is attached to, or add some form of decoration around the base, and then use the green glassware as it is. 

This is up to the new owner, but think it is a fabulous idea myself. 2 for the price of one! Any questions don't be afraid to ask them. Thanks for visiting with LilacsNDreams Shoppe, and hope to see you again soon. Take care, enjoy, have fun, and be save this Holiday season everyone. 

Happy Fourth of July to all from LilacsNDreams!:)

 

1 comment:

  1. You are very Welcome. Thanks for sharing your time with LilacsNDreams Shoppe!:) Have a wonderful week, and back again soon!:)

    Kim
    LilacsNDreams

    ReplyDelete