Friday, September 7, 2012

Glass Candy Dish Bowl Candle Holder Pedestal Stand

Glass Candy Dish Bowl Candle Holder Pedestal Stand was repurposed, and upcycled by Me. I have this listed with my shop at Ecrater that you may visit for more pictures, and details of this piece too. I used a glass bowl with a ruffle top, attached it to a glass candle holder which makes the pedestal stand. I then added a wide piece of white lace, and brought it together with some pink rose colored satin ribbon. Tied a simple bow. For display I showed the flowers on the base, and a flicker candle in the bowl too. As with many pieces I make there are so many possibilities of what to do with them, how to use them. Don't forget they would be great at the wedding table, used at a bridal shower, baby shower, given as a gift, and a versatile piece with your home decor. 

Any questions make sure to contact Me, and I would be glad to assist you. Thanks for visiting with LilacsNDreams Shoppe, and hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment