Monday, May 20, 2019

Vintage Viking Blue Glass Bluenique Votive Candle Holder



Welcome to LilacsNDreams Shoppe! Vintage Viking Blue Glass Bluenique Votive Candle Holder I am proud to say has sold this past week at my Shoppe with Etsy






Pictures you see above are of that beautiful Viking blue glass piece that was sold. Hard to let it go, but today (Monday) it should reach its new home to adorn, and be appreciated by others. 

I’m working on listing another treasure I found, Vintage Fenton White Milk Glass Hobnail Ashtray Chip Dip Bowl. This piece is in immaculate condition with manufacturer stickers still attached. Looks new, and unused. Very good clean condition. Visit LilacsNDreams  at Etsy to see that listing, other vintage pieces, and to soon see some of my handmade pieces too.

Thank You for visiting with LilacsNDreams Shoppe! Stop back anytime, and if you like visit LilacsNDreams to see what other things I am sharing.



No comments:

Post a Comment