Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pink Rose 2 Tier Cupcake Plate Pedestal Stand Vintage Inspired

Pink Rose 2 Tier Cupcake Plate Pedestal Stand Vintage Inspired Decor has been listed to my shop at Artfire. Yes, some of you might remember it was listed in my shop at Etsy, but I had something happen for the 1st time to me. Etsy had to remove my item for copyright infringement. My fault, I know better, but in my title I had used the 1st 2 words of Homer Laughlin, and that was not right since the item has been repurposed, and upcycled by Me. So, I revised all the wording, and listed with my Artfire shop. I hope to soon have it listed with my shop at Ecrater too.

So, have a look at all the pictures, and description. Any questions please contact Me with them as I would be happy to assist you with them. Also, if you would wish to purchase this adorable piece without using the shops, contact Me to invoice you. 

Thanks for sharing your time with LilacsNDreams Shoppe everyone. Have a wonderful day, and wishing you all Happy Hunting for the treasures you desire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment