Sunday, October 18, 2020

Vintage Collectibles Repurpose Upcycle DIY Restyle Handmade Treasures

 



Welcome to LilacsNDreams Shoppe! I’m happy to see you landed here. This page is an extension of my LilacsNDreams Blog which is also done with blogger. At the top of here you should also see LilacsNDreams home that you can click on too. This page had been established to offer some of my vintage collectibles that I offer for sale along with items that have been repurposed, upcycled, DIY, restyled, handmade. Sometimes treasures just need a simple dust, clean, wipe, or wash. Sometimes a piece found needs a new life put into it. That could consist of a little painting, minor touch up, maybe uniting another piece helps it, and there are so many possibilities! Instead of throwing things, and adding to the dumps why not bring the item back to life with the possibilities it could have? 

If you like you can visit my LilacsNDreams Shoppe at Etsy where purchases can be made. Or, if you contact me at lilacsndreams@gmail.com, let me know the piece of interest, and I can invoice you with PayPal myself. I just need your email, and zip code to complete that invoice. Be a lot easier than signing in, and out of the selling platform when I can pretty much do the same here without all the extra steps. 

Thanks for visiting LilacsNDreams  at  LilacsNDreams Shoppe! Any questions just drop me a line, ok? Take care, and be safe till the next time.







“ S O L D “

Blue Christmas Plate Cake Stand was United with a newly found blue plate with snowflakes to a white painted metal scroll candle holder

2 pink glass pieces United making this

Vintage letter wood block, thread spools, etc United for this piece

Glass fan light cover United with an ornament, some lace, embellishments, etc make this Angel

I United plastic candy canes, some ribbon, and a JOY ornament to make this


Girl Biker Gnome was made here

I United 3 glass pieces to make this glass stand to use as a candle holder, jewelry dish, candy dish, center piece, and has many useful possibilities

Blue Snowman Cake Plate Stand has many uses. A new full size plate was United with a painted metal scroll candle holder

I United 2 pink glass pieces here to make this pink glass plate stand with so many possible uses for it


This plate stand was 2 vintage glass Hobnail pieces United to make this unique piece with many possibilities



No comments:

Post a Comment