Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Signature Housewares Tablerock Rose Colored Vegetable Stoneware Serving Bowl

A Signature Housewares Tablerock Vegetable Serving Bowl in a mauve rose color with some light white specks for a design has been listed in my store at Ecrater. This bowl is just yummy with soo many possibilities for it too. This serving bowl is about 9-3/4 inch in diameter with a depth of about 1-3/4 inches. It also has about a 1 inch rim too. The bottom is marked. Hop on over to my Ecrater store to see all the pictures, and details for this wonderful signature housewares tablerock serving bowl. Any questions do not hesitate in contacting me. I gladly accept payments through paypal, and google checkout too. I can also invoice you separately for this item if you wish too. Just give me a holler.

I have often thought of possibilities for this serving bowl too. Don't take me wrong it is great as is, but for the creative mind there are many possibilities to reuse, repurpose, and upcycle too. Also, many different places in the home this piece could adorn as well. Bathroom with rolled cloths, some soap, kitchen as a counter organizer of things, in the office as a catch all, maybe repurposed for the garden, and so on. 

Thanks so much for sharing your time at LilacsNDreams Shoppe, and hope to see you visit again soon. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment