Friday, June 1, 2012

Frankoma Desert Gold Lazy Bones Vintage Bowl or Planter

Frankoma Desert Gold Lazy Bones Vintage Bowl Planter

Welcome back to LilacsNDreams Shoppe! Above you will see a picture to a unique, and adorable Frankoma planter that I have listed with my store at Ecrater. This piece has an unusual footed design, adorable coloring, great clean shine. To see more pictures with details hop on over to my Ecrater store, and view everything. Any questions make sure to Me...I really am a friendly person:) I will respond to you promptly. Remember, I can also invoice you myself with paypal, or google checkout too....which those forms of payment are also offered in my store. 

Thanks so much for sharing your time with LilacsNDreams Shoppe, and I look forward to seeing you again soon. Take care, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment