Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cake Cupcake Relish Plate Dish Pedestal Stand

 Pink Rose Cake Cupcake Dish Mauve Pedestal Stand is newly listed to my shop at Etsy. This piece was fun to bring together, and create. The condition is excellent, and looks like new. Many possibilities which you can see with more pictures, and details in my shop at Etsy.
 Green Relish Dish Tray Glass Pedestal Stand is a vintage inspired piece that is so much better to view than in person. See some of the possibilities for it's use with pictures, and details listed in my shop at Etsy.
Cake Plate Green Pedestal Stand Multi Fall Color was also newly listed to my shop at Etsy. Great piece to use for Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Holidays, special occasions, and with your home decor too. See the possibilities with the different pictures, and details in my shop at Etsy.


As you can see I have slowly been adding more to my shop at Etsy, and also working on my shop with Ecrater too. Putting things into order, lining up, and taking more pictures for other items to also be shared with you, and listed for availability with my shops. Keep a watch out with Etsy, and Ecrater. I will make sure to keep stopping here to also notify you, and you leave you some links to visit with too. 

Remember, if you are interested I can also invoice you with Paypal, or Google Wallet by you contacting Me too. The price of shipping includes the cost of the insurance which makes shipping a little more secure for Me, and for you the new owners of items too. Contact Me at lilacsndreams@yahoo.com, and make sure to put a note in the subject line of the item for me to better assist you with too.

Thanks for sharing your time with LilacsNDreams Shoppe, and hope you enjoyed the visit. Take care, and see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment