Thursday, October 18, 2012

Standing Glass Ashtray Blue Stand Repurposed Vintage

Standing Glass Ashtray Blue Stand Repurposed Vintage * * * * * S O L D * * * * * 

This adorable standing glass ashtray with a blue stand had been repurposed by Me. I enjoyed creating this piece using a metal candle holder that needed some tender loving care to bring it back to life. I primed the metal stand, and then used an iris blue spray paint by rustoleum to paint this piece. Once that dried I then decided to use this glass ashtray that I attached to the top with an industrial glue. I enjoy making these pedestal stands of sorts using different pieces. Many possibilities for their use too. They are versatile with your home decor moving from room to room, and blend well with many home decors. 

This item has SOLD in my shop at Etsy, and on Friday morning shall be on it's way to the new proud owner of this piece. 

I spent some time today revising some pictures for items I will be listing with my shop at Etsy. Stop by to visit, and see what is being offered. Any questions please contact Me, and I would be glad to assist you as well. I have a few vintage pieces being offered, cake cupcake plates, candle holders, home decor, pedestal stands, cloches, and different pieces that have been repurposed, and upcycled by Me as well. Enjoy your visit in my shop at Etsy

Thanks for visiting with LilacsNDreams Shoppe, and happy you shared your time with Me. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment