Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pink White Cloche Glass Dome Cheeseboard Plate Display Serving


Pink Cloche Glass Dome Cheeseboard Plate Serving Display piece has been listed to my shop at Etsy. This was repurposed upcycled by Me, and it was fun too. Visit to see the pictures, and details for this item with my shop at Etsy

White Cloche Glass Dome Cheeseboard Plate Display Serving piece has been listed to my shop at Etsy also. I added some sheet music to this one, and was fun to repurpose upcycle too. Visit to see more pictures, and details of this lovely piece at my shop with Etsy.

 These pieces were both repurposed upcycled by Me, and I had fun doing them as well too. Little bit of paint, little bit of this and that, and here they are being presented for someone else to enjoy in their home. Great for the holidays, given as gifts, using to serve with, and also for display with some lovely little treasures of yours too. If you have any questions, or concerns please contact Me. I can also invoice you for these items with paypal, or google wallet too. Remember that the cost of insurance does include the insurance for a more safer, and secure delivery for you as well. 

Thanks for sharing your time with LilacsNDreams Shoppe, and hope to see you again soon. Take care, and have a wonderful treasure hunting day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment