Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fenton Opalescent Green Vintage Grape and Cable Glass Bowl


Fenton Opalescent Green Vintage Grape and Cable Glass Bowl is listed in my store at Ecrater. With this store you are allowed to use Paypal, or Google Checkout as well. Your choice of which payment service you would like to use. 

This vintage glass bowl is from the 1980s, is made with the Fenton mould, is marked on the bottom with Fenton, and looks like new yet! Has been stored in a curious cabinet for show for quite a few years now, but is needing to be united with a new home. I am downsizing my collections with a long distance move we shall be doing in a couple of months. 

Any questions please contact Me. If you wish to buy outside the store it is listed at I can also invoice you with paypal, or google checkout too. Just let me know!:)

Thanks for visiting with LilacsNDreams Shoppe, and wishing you all a super weekend! See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment