Monday, May 7, 2012

LilacsNDreams Shoppe has a New Blog to Follow

Welcome back to LilacsNDreams Shoppe everyone! So so very sorry for all the confusion, and the hopping around that you might be doing. As I said on my main page of my Lilacs Blog...I woke to a MESS this morning!! Trying to find answers, get someone descent to talk with at blogger & to have them respond...well, if you have ever done it you know how that can go with Blogger/Google too. 


Ok, long story short....has to do with making new gmail account, referring my email for my old blog to there, and closing the old gmail account it was with as that was no longer needed. I THINK when I closed that old gmail account that triggered something that I lost my blogs....I am heart broken over it for all the years I have been working on them. But, anyway, I have my .com for this page directed to here, and my .com for my main blog page is already directed there too. Have a whole new gmail account to use for BLOGS here, and things are working their way back in. 


If you will PLEASE bare with me during this time, I am trying really truly hard to get things back to some kind of normal for ya'll to come visit with me, and watch what I put up next. Till then....I am so very sorry for the inconvenience of this everyone.

Thanks for much for understanding, and working with me everyone. Stay tuned for more to come...LOL:) See you again soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment