Saturday, November 24, 2012

2003 Precious Moments Exclusive Collectors Club Set New in Box



Exclusive 2003 Precious Moments Collectors Club Set New in Box 3 Pieces is listed at Ebay. I am downsizing more of my collections, cleaning house, and am listing items with different places. This is a start to some of my Precious Moments collections that I will be offering. Updating everyone with things regarding my sales. Hope this finds ya'll having a super holiday weekend. Small business saturday, cyber monday, and how did Black Friday go for everyone? Course, they are doing them sales through the weekend too. 

You get a chance visit my listings I have at Ebay to see what is being posted there too. The numbers are slowly climbing. Thanks for visiting with LilacsNDreams Shoppe page. See Ya, and have a super weekend everyone!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment