Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pink Blue Mauve Salt and Pepper Shakers Set at Ecrater



Pink Blue White Salt and Pepper Shakers Set listed at my Ecrater Store. Visit for pictures, and details of this set. 

Pink Mauve Rose Designed Salt and Pepper Shakers Set is also listed with my Ecrater Store. Visit to see more pictures, and details of this set.









Hello, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams Shoppe page where you will see pictures of items offered by me, or others which will be noted to you. Links are provided for you to visit the product to see pictures, and further details of the items. If you have any questions please ask them. If you wish I can invoice you separately from the stores through Paypal, or Google checkout too. Just give me a holler if you wish to do this. 

Thanks again for sharing your time with LilacsNDreams Shoppe. Have a fun, enjoyable, and relaxing Memorial Weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment