Saturday, May 19, 2012

Crown Staffordshire England Fine Bone China Vintage Candle Holders


Crown Staffordshire England Fine Bone China Vintage Candle Holders is listed with my Ecrater Store. Beautiful set that is in a like new condition. In the years I had them they were never used, and only put on display with a shelf, and other lovely trinkets. Very clean, very white, beautiful shine, distinctive gold trim around the neck and base, and there is also an embossed design on the necks of these holders too. See more pictures, and details of this set at Ecrater. Remember, any questions please do not hesitate to contact Me. You can either buy from Ecrater using paypal, or google checkout...or I can also invoice you if you wish too. 

Thanks for visiting my LilacsNDreams Shoppe page today. Have a super weekend, and see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely lovely. I collect tea cups and tea pots, but I have never run across candle holders like these, what a charming find. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you for following. I do appreciate each and every follower. When I am through typing this I am going to push your follow button and become your newest blogging friend. Have a lovely day and do visit again, real soon. Wish that I would have had cookies and tea to offer you. Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog doesn't want to let me follow at the moment . . . I'll be back and try again later this afternoon or evening. :)

    ReplyDelete