Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Vintage Pressed Glass Butter Dish 1970s Avon By Fostoria Collectible


Vintage Pressed Glass Butter Dish 1970s Avon by Fostoria Collectible. This beautiful glass butter dish has a domed glass lid with a round faceted holder, and a glass dish that is part of it too. This piece originally sold by Avon with 2 of the 3 oz bath soaps, and had also been displayed by Fostoria in the 1970s. To see more pictures of this adorable piece, and details with it give my Ecrater store a visit. I offer Paypal, and Google Checkout as your payment options there. If you would like I could also invoice you with Paypal, or Google Checkout myself too. Any questions, just give me a holler, ok?

Thanks for sharing your time with LilacsNDreams Shoppe page. Remember, you can always visit any of the stores by seeing the links on the right side bar, and follow with one of the widgets that you see displayed too. Thanks again, and see you again soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment