Thursday, May 17, 2012

Welcome to LilacsNDreams Shoppe New Blog and Page


Hello, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams Shoppe New Blog and Page everyone! Glad to have you here, and happy that you are finding your way here too. 

Well, it has been a little over a week now since I started this new blog...whew! What a venture it has been, but things are coming along nicely, and I have been able to do a lil bit of tweeking on some things too. IF you came from my old blog...happy you found your way here. I have worked on trying to get all the links, and pages that were on the old blog to land with this new location. 

As you roam around here you will see things are pretty much the same, maybe a few changes, but nothing minor. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting me with them On the right side bar you will see the links to my stores where I sell. See something you like just get a hold of me, and you can buy through the site the store is at, or I can also invoice you privately to purchase without signing into anywhere too. 

Thanks again for stopping by everyone, and checking on the new place here. Glad to have you, glad you found me here, and happy you landed here. Take care, and have a wonderful day everyone. Happy Hunting!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment