Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Harvest Gold Tupperware Deviled Egg Carrier Tray Vintage






A Harvest Gold Tupperware Deviled Egg Carrier Tray Vintage comes with 2 plastic egg trays that hold about 16 whole eggs. Also has the lid that comes with this too. You could remove the plastic egg trays, and this will then store cold meat cuts, and other things you would like to put in it. Keep in mind that this item is vintage, and might show some slight signs of use. I see no melt downs, tearing, cracking, but would like to note how clean this item is for the age of it. On the back the item is marked with Tupperware ® and below that is printed Made in U.S.A. On the other side of this on the bottom you can also read Tupperware Orlando, Florida, U.S.A. Brussels, London, Melborne, Toronto, Toyko, Mexico City.

One advantage with Tupperware items is that they come with a lifetime guarantee against chipping, cracking, peeling, splitting. I would suggest due to the age of this item it would not be dishwasher safe. The plastic back then was made differently than it is today.

Remember that most items I offer have been previously owned, and may show some slight wears from time which can be expected. I examine the pieces carefully, and note to you the flaws that I might see, or feel. I hope you consider this a part of that vintage charm with treasures that I offer to you.

Click to see my policies for Payments, Shipping, Returns with LilacsNDreams, or visit the tab above for that. 

This Harvest Gold Tupperware Deviled Egg Carrier can also be viewed, and purchased with my shop at Ecrater if you wish. You are welcome to roam my shop at Ecrater for other items being offered too. Any questions please contact Me.

PRICE:  $9.95
SHIPPING:  $9.55  (price includes insurance for a more safer & secure delivery)



No comments:

Post a Comment