Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Rush E Business Internet Email


Cyber Monday Rush E-Business, Internet, Email, and how busy will it be?

Welcome to LilacsNDreams Shoppe everyone. Today is Cyber Monday, and are you ready for it? Are you doing any special sales for this particular day? I haven't noted any sales with my shops, but I have been busy moving things from this shop to that shop, listing new things onto Ecrater, Ebay, and Etsy too. I haven't gotten all done that I have wanted to, but will keep adding things as I am able to. Takes a little time to take pictures of everything, make sure the pictures look good, resize them to fit for listings, research different products if need be, list items using good titles, keywords, tags, and son. It takes time, but once you have a rythmn going, get a feel for what you want, things start going smoother. 

I have been adding some items at Ebay with Precious Moments from my own collection...down sizing things. Some vintage items, home decor, serving pieces, handmade items, and so on. On Ecrater I like it there since I can list a little bit of everything. So, there I have some of my handmade items with cake plates, pedestal stands, candle holders, vintage collectibles, vintage inspired, home decor, and etc. At Etsy I have vintage listed along with the handmade items as well. With each place you might see a change of some of the prices. Depending on the fees it can reflect with those numbers. 

Stop by to visit when you can. See something you like I can invoice you myself with Paypal, or Google Wallet too. Any questions don't hesitate in contacting Me. I will respond to you as quickly as I can, and assist you the best that I can too. 

Thanks for sharing time with LilacsNDreams Shoppe everyone. Have fun, enjoy, hope you find some good deals today, and take care. See ya'll again soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment