Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cupcake Dessert Plate Pedestal Stand Glass Dome Cloche


Cupcake Dessert Plate Blue Glass Pedestal Stand has been listed to my shop at Ecrater. Visit to see all the pictures, and details of this item shared. See some possibilities with this too. Contact Me with any questions. 


Blue Cupcake Dessert Plate White Pedestal Stand has been listed to my shop at Ecrater. Visit to see pictures, and details of this item along with possibilities. Contact Me with any questions. 

Glass Dome Cloche Forest Green Anchor Hocking Vase was recently listed to my shop at Ecrater. Stop on by to see all the pictures, and details of this piece offered. Remember to contact Me with any questions, or concerns.

I use different venues to offer different products that I have found, and resell. I also offer items that have been reused, repurposed, upcycled, handmade, and enjoy this as well. Kind of fun working with vintage, collectibles, home decor, cake plates, pedestal stands, candle holders, candy dish bowls, and so on. At Ecrater Paypal, and Google Wallet is accepted there. With Etsy I accept Paypal there. As mentioned before if you see something you would like just contact Me, and I would be happy to also invoice you with Paypal, or Google Wallet too. I am happy to assist you, and help you the best that I can. 

Thanks so much for sharing your time with LilacsNDreams Shoppe. Take care, have fun "Window Shopping" and see you all again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment